Each of the well-documented performances by The Features has their own page within this wiki. However, there are many shows of which people only have vague memories. This page collects all of those vague bits and pieces in one place.
Hopefully we'll eventually be able to fill in enough information for some of these shows that they can be promoted to their very own page.
- Spring, 1995 - at the coffee shop/record store above the bike shop in Murfreesboro (Chameleion Cafe?)
- Fall, 1995 - Mainstreet
- 1995 - Spongebath New Years show
- 1995 or 1996 - New Years Eve show (opening for Self)
- 1995 or 1996 - Lucy's Record Shop
- Spring, 1997 - at The Magic Bean coffee house in Cookeville, TN
- 1997 - The Boro - with Fluid Ounces
- 1997 - Tucker Theatre at MTSU
- 1998 - The End - with The Katies
- 1998 - Dancin' in the District
- 1998 - Graham Central Station
- 1998 - Spongebath Halloween show at Mainstreet
- 1999 - The Connection - may have been the inspiration for "Discotheque"
- Summer, 1999 - Sebastian's - performed with Slack ( jamiecarroll's first show)
- 1999 or 2000 - 12th & Porter - Paul the Projectionist was showing Underdog cartoons behind the band
- 1999 or 2000 - Club Hysteria at The Outer Limit (Nashville)
- 2000 - The Star Bar
- November, 2000 - Exit/In benefit for WRVU. Viva Voce and Venus Hum also played
- October or November, 2000 - Monsters of Pop at The End
- 2001 - The End - the sound guy started playing house music almost before they even finished their set.
- 1999 - 2000 - Birmingham, AL - played in front of a bunch of Neo-Nazis
- Features Message Board Archive: Features Concerts
- Features Message Board Archive: Losing your Features virginity
- Features Message Board Archive: 4/22 The Features opening for J,LC in Columbia
- Features Message Board Archive: anyone see this??
- Features Message Board Archive: 12th and poerter show a while back
- Nashville Scene: Goin’ Down the Road Feelin’ Bad (9/26/2002)